Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD
411 Nierenberg Hall, Mail Code 0231
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093
Dr. Bruce D. Cornuelle
- Climate and Coastal Observations, Analysis, and Prediction - includes ocean observations, climate prediction and modeling, coastal ocean assessment and forecasting, atmosphere and ocean/atmosphere exchange, and biogeochemical cycles
- Climate Research and Impacts - focuses on observations and models of climate to help predict and better understand climate variation and change and better inform decisions
- Marine Ecosystems - addresses the ecosystem approach to management with research on marine species population dynamics, ecology, biodiversity, and biogeochemistry
- Ecosystem-Based Management - includes research in support of fisheries management, using climate and ocean observation and modeling as well as ecological process studies
- California State University, Los Angeles
- Humboldt State University
- University of California, Davis
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, Santa Cruz
* CIMEC received a no-cost extension through June 30, 2016.
^ CIMEC received a no-cost extension through June 30, 2021.